Opening day for snow tubing will be determined soon. Please check the Snow Report or sign up for our Priority 7 newsletter for announcements.
Hang on to your hat! Seven Springs' snow tubing park, the largest snow tubing park in the region, is "snow much fun" for everyone! Tuck yourself into a tube, grab onto the handles and feel the cold crisp air on your cheeks as gravity sends you plunging down one of our 11 chutes. Don't worry about gasping for air. Snow tubers are whisked back up the hill via one of the Magic Carpets.
|Monday - Thursday and Friday until 5 p.m.
| Friday after 6 p.m., Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
|Special 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. Saturday, Sunday and Holiday Session
Holiday rates are in effect Dec. 20, 2013 - Jan. 1, 2014 Jan. 17 - 20 and Feb 14 - 17, 2014.
||9 a.m. - 11 a.m. beginning 12/26/13
||11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
|1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
|| 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
|3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
|| 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
|6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
||6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
|8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
|| 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Tubes, thrills and screams are provided at no extra charge!
- The tubing park is open to children ages 10 and older without adult supervision.
- Children ages 4 - 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be at least 4 years-old to tube.
- Each person must ride in their own tube.
- Space is limited, so arrive early.
- No advance reservations can be taken over the phone. A limited number of ticket vouchers are available for each session online.
- Snow boots available for rental.
- Ski boots are not permitted.
- Group rates are available for groups of 20 or more. Click here for details.
- Please check the snow report or call (800) 523-7777 for the latest Snow Tubing information.
- For more information, please call (800) 452-2223, ext. 7645.